Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of products and services do you offer?
At CSG Actuarial, our team thoroughly researches and reports on product rates, benefits, and underwriting information across a variety of insurance markets. We offer our analyzed competitive intelligence data in a number of ways:
– Market Advisor™ Online Quoting Tools – Offering a wealth of information at your fingertips, our online quoting tools provide you with the most accurate, unbiased rate, underwriting, and product information available. Agents everywhere save time and money by using our tools 24/7 from any device.
– Competitive Intelligence Product Guides – Our comprehensive guides provide a high level of detail on insurance markets, including company overviews, underwriting data, and premium rate comparisons by state and plan. Keep your information updated quarterly with a 50% discount on future guides.
– Data Feeds – Access the information you need each month with our customized data feeds. Receive a report from our rate and underwriting databases on the products of your choice, with updates made each month.
– Custom Reports – We provide reports customized to your business on an ad hoc basis. Specify the information you need and we will provide a detailed analysis of the insurance products of your choice.
– Actuarial Consulting – CSG Actuarial began as an actuarial consulting firm and eight years later, it is still the foundation of our business. Our team of actuaries has over 60 years of combined experience and can help you with everything from pricing and developing your insurance products to conducting market analyses, and everything in between.
2. I’m an agent. How can your products grow my business?
Thousands of agents use our Market Advisor™ Quoting Tools to:
– Find the most competitive products in their chosen market and location. Agents can feel confident that they are receiving the most comprehensive and up-to-date intelligence available.
– Insure even their most difficult to insure clients by understanding underwriting requirements for the top companies
– Position their agencies competitively by benchmarking their companies and comparing them to their competitors
– Reduce market research costs by finding the information they need starting at just $10/month.
3. I’m a carrier. How can your products grow my business?
Our carrier clients use our competitive intelligence products (product guides, data feeds, custom reporting) to reduce their market research costs as well as to position their products’ rate structures, benefits, and underwriting guidelines competitively in dynamic markets. Carriers also utilize our Actuarial Consulting services to price and develop products, conduct appraisals on their agencies or potential mergers and acquisitions, carry out market analysis, and much more.
4. What insurance markets do your products cover?
Currently, our tools and guides cover a variety of Senior Life and Health products, including:
– Medicare Supplement
– Medicare Advantage
– Final Expense Life
– Senior Dental
– Hospital Indemnity
– Critical Illness
– Short Term Care
– With more products to come in 2015
5. Which companies do you cover?
In our eight years of business, we have expanded our databases to cover every major insurance company in the U.S. You can rest assured that your quotes, reports, and data feeds encompass the entire market for your chosen product.
6. Can I try your products before I buy?
We know that once you try our Market Advisor™ Quoting Tools, you will see how they can help you save time and money and grow your business. Try any of our tools free for two weeks and see for yourself what thousands of agents across the country have discovered.
Our Competitive Intelligence Product Guides provide a wealth of information about a variety of insurance products. Download a free sample to see if our guides are right for you.
Custom reports and data feeds vary for each client. Contact us to discuss your information needs or to receive a free sample.
7. I’m not licensed in every state. Can I buy your products by state?
CSG’s Market Advisor™ Quoting Tools, data feeds, and custom reports are tailored to your needs and are available on a state-by-state basis or at a nationwide level.