CSG Actuarial has compiled key information from GoHealth Inc.’s publicly available Q3 2020 financial information, focusing primarily on their Medicare segment results.
GoHealth Q3 2020 Highlights:
- Third quarter 2020 net revenues of $163.4 million increased 52% compared to the prior year period, and year-to-date 2020 net revenues of $431.4 million increased 72% compared to the prior year period
- Generated positive cash flow from operations of $33.0 million during the quarter
- 76% increase in Medicare – Internal licensed agents from 849 to 1,493 as of September 30, 2020
- Expansion of carrier footprint during 2020 to include Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Kaiser Permanente and Allwell
- Application Submissions for October 2020 are up 83%
GoHealth: Approved Submissions consist of Submitted Policies approved by carriers for the identified product during the indicated period. Not all Approved Submissions will go in force, as some individuals we enroll may not ultimately pay their insurance premiums or my switch out of a policy within the disenrollment period.
GoHealth discloses carriers with a significant portion of the Company’s total revenue: