CSG announces today new additions to its Medicare Supplement competitive database. Effective July 1, 2011, Modernized Medicare Supplement plans for the following company/state combinations have been added to the database:
· Bankers Life – Illinois
· Colonial Penn – Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· Constitution Life – Illinois
· Continental General – Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· Country Life – Illinois
· CSA Fraternal – Iowa, Nebraska
· Globe Life – Illinois, Maine, Pennsylvania
· Health Alliance Medical Plans – Illinois
· Liberty National – Florida, Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· Madison National – Pennsylvania
· Marquette – Nebraska
· Pekin Life – Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin
· Physicians Mutual – Illinois, Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· Reserve National – Illinois, Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· Standard Security – Nebraska
· State Mutual – Full National Rate Set
· Thrivent Financial – Nebraska, Pennsylvania
· USAA- Nebraska, Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania
In addition, a number of companies have filed and received approval of rate increases on Modernized Medicare Supplement plans effective January 1, 2011 or later. The companies and the average rate increases are shown below:
|Company||Average Rate Increase**||Effective Date|
CSG continues to monitor the Medicare Supplement marketplace and strives to provide the most up-to-date competitive intelligence in the industry. Our database currently includes competitive information on over 70 companies offering Medicare Supplement insurance. For more information please contact the CSG Team, by phone at (402) 502-7747, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit online at www.csgactuarial.com.
**Average Rate Increases not applicable in all states carrier is present.
**Average Rate Increases not applicable to all Modernized Medicare Supplement Plans each carrier offers.
**Average Rate Increase is based upon average of cumulative rate differentials within effective date range of each specific carrier.
For a personalized Medicare Supplement Competitive Intelligence Guide please contact CSG Actuarial, LLC.